[OSList] Trello Boards & Open Space

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:47:23 PDT 2019

There is a string in the OSLIST archives if you enter Trello Boards in
the Search field.
Here is one note by Paul Nunesda of 6 years ago
> https://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org/msg34227.html

mmp

Am 13.08.2019 um 22:57 schrieb Tony Budak via OSList:
> Tony Budak, Tom Brown, and Barry Owen were hanging out on the OS Hotline
> today, and the conversation was rambling (as usual)  We wondered about
> using TRELLO as the "Bulletin Board" for an ongoing event with
> participants in a variety of locations. Has anyone done this? If so, is
> there a "Template" for a Trello Board out there somewhere? Just an
> attempt not recreate a wheel that's already been created?
>
> Here's a little background about how we got to where we are. Tony has a
> community group that we think has great potential for "scaling" quickly
> similarly to the short story below:
>
> I Barry) once facilitated an OS Meeting with a group of MBA students. I
> opened the space during their normal class period, and we had enough
> time for 1 round of sessions. When we created the bulletin Board, we
> imagined that the event were a 3 day meeting - 50 students posted 45
> sessions. When the class ended, the students self-organized to convene
> ALL of the sessions in coffee shops, student center, etc. The results
> were cataclysmic because their proceedings were not pleasing to the
> college administrators. I was not asked to do the following semester,
> but I DID learn (again) that Open Space always works.
>
> 1- Please share and tell us about any _hosting_ examples (drafts,
> templates or public) of Trello Boards, https://trello.com/home
> <https://trello.com/home> using Open Space Tech?
> 2- And share if you know about a Trello Board explaining Open Space
> Tech  as  in "to do, doing, done" with OST as the Board content, empty
> process only?
>
>   PS - If you haven't tuned in to the weekly OS Hotline, chime in some
> time . . . It's always been worth the time invested for me
>
> Barry Owen and Tony Budak
>
> *_
> _*

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 487 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation