[OSList] OST for Mission/Vision and Strategic Planning?

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 07:25:46 PDT 2019

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for your response! It's very helpful to hear your
experience, and it's awesome how the partnership you mentioned is still
active!

If you don't mind, I have a few follow-up questions for you:

   - What were the themes for the OSs with Carbarundum and the non-profit
   partnership? It seems the groups covered a lot of ground!
   - I am an internal consultant, and our organization has multiple sites.
   I love that you facilitated an OS across sites! What do you recommend for
   executing an OS when there are multiple sites?

Thank you so much Chris!

Also, if anyone else on the list wants to share recommendations for
executing OS cross-site, please do!

All the best,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>