[OSList] Seeking experienced OST Facilitator- local to Agoura Hills CA

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Thu Aug 8 18:50:19 PDT 2019

Greetings All,

I'm looking for an experienced OST facilitator for a mid-October to early-November engagement in Agoura Hills, California.

We expect about 60-70 people. It's not an OpenSpace Agility thing but is definitely moving in that direction quickly.

The subject of the event is organizational improvement helped in part by 10 core values.

I plan to prepare the executive Host/Sponsor.

By the day of the event, you can assume that this executive is prepared, and knows and understands OST, and has direct experience as an OST Host, at least one time.

This means your primary work is the delivery of a full-day OST in Agoura Hills CA and also the day-after Proceedings processing with the executive and self-identified emergent leaders.

You'll also work with me and the Host, on general preparation, ahead of the event. You can assume this is about 16-20 hours of work for you in total.

Please do contact me by email if a) you are available for such an engagement, and b) you have some experience, and c) you are within driving distance of Agoura Hills CA, USA.

With warm regards, from my undisclosed location in North Guilford, CT, USA...
-Daniel

Daniel Mezick
Phone: 203 915 7248
Bio & Contact Info: http://www.DanielMezick.com <http://www.danielmezick.com/>
Latest Book: http://www.InvitingLeadership.com <http://www.invitingleadership.com/>

Business Agility Leadership event November 19: BERLIN GERMANY
The Open Leadership Symposium <https://openleadershipnetwork.com/events/2019-berlin/>