[OSList] Carol Hiltner

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Sat Sep 15 12:54:52 PDT 2018

I received a message from our friend Raffi Aftandelian with a request to
post the following to this list. Carol has promoted OST in all of the ways
she can, opening space in all sorts of ways. If you know Carol or don't,
you may wish to reach out to give her thanks.
Birgitt

Friends,

I just learned that a friend of the OS community, Carol Hiltner, has just
gotten a diagnosis of gliablastoma, an inoperable brain tumor.
Some of you may remember her from the 2006 Open Space on Open Space in
Moscow.

The news I have is that while she is lucid and would enjoy hearing from
friends, her condition is progressing rapidly.

You can learn more about her and her work at altaibooks.com

If you would like to get in touch with her, she is reachable at 206-201-2622
<(206)%20201-2622> or via email
at carol.hiltner at gmail.com
--

Birgitt Williams

Closing the Gap Between Potential and Results

Services http://www.dalarinternational.com/services/

Leadership & Organizational Development Training, http://
www.dalarinternational.com/services/training/

Author, President & Senior Consultant of Dalar International Consultancy,
Inc.

Co-founder: Genuine Contact program

Co-founder of the Extraordinary Leadership Network
http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com

Co-owner of the Genuine Contact Co-owners Group Ltd.
http://www.genuinecontact.net

*Supporting leadership development for leading in a culture requiring
agility and flexibility in a performance environment of constant change.*

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619

phone: 1-919-522-7750