[OSList] Marking a New National/Regional Educational Policy -examples of Open Space meeting being set up?

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:09:12 PDT 2018

Harrison right on the core of the issue.  One thing that may help is to locate the OS event at a well used local meeting place and to ensure that “coffee and finger food snacks” are available at a reasonable cost.  It also helps if the food is what the groups would normally expect at a meeting.  I have conducted OS meetings in all sorts of spaces,  they have been spaces where the participants feel comfortable!

Create the space and the people will come!

Regards
Rob