[OSList] Marking a New National/Regional Educational Policy -examples of Open Space meeting being set up?

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:57:42 PDT 2018

Simple answer: The right people will be anybody who cares. And you can really only tell that they care when they come. Law of Two Feet.

So get the word out everywhere. Parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, janitors, cooks, grounds keepers, taxi drivers, bus operators, ship captains, crew, police, fire people… If they care – They will come. And for sure they will be the right people. Works every time.

Harrison