[OSList] OS success stories in a business/corporate/startup environment

anne stadler anne.m.stad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 04:21:47 PST 2018

There’s a great chapter by Anil Sachdev in a book edited by Dinesh Chandra & someone else whose name I’m forgetting about his consistent use of Open Space in his business entrepreneur activities/organizations. And I have a chapter in that as well.
I’m now in Holland. The book is home in my bookcase. I’m forwarding this to Dinesh so he can send you the title etc. ok?

Love Anne

Sent from my iPhone

Anne M. Stadler
18464–47th Place NE
Lake Forest Park, WA
98155

206-459-0227
Skype: Anne.M.Stadler

A world that works for all is a world of love made visible.

www.SourcingtheWay.com
www.StoryBridge.space
www.CharterforCompassion.org
www.thrivingcommunities.org