[OSList] OS success stories in a business/corporate/startup environment

Ingibjorg Gisladottir ingibjorg.gisladottir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:06:08 PST 2018

Dear OS community

I have been in communication with a business journalist who is interested
in writing about OST meetings in a business section of a daily newspaper.
What are the potentials, expected results, success stories etc?

I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to some specific success
stories of what has been done in business/corporate/startup environment.
Perhaps there is something to be found on the internet?  Or if you could
give me some insight into specific examples.

Hoping to spread the word in Iceland

Thank you in advance

Ingibjörg (Inga)

Ingibjörg Gísladóttir