[OSList] conversation & listening in Pittsburgh

Tricia Chirumbole trchirumbole at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:53:43 PDT 2018

I am so very grateful for all of the resources, the wise advice, and the
support! I feel more prepared and supported :)

I respect, appreciate, and love you all so much! I wish I could carry a few
of you around with me in my pocket, especially when confronted with very
challenging people! xoxoox

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 8:25 AM R Chaffe via OSList <