[OSList] Hot meeting at the Open Space Hotline

Marai Kiele genuine-contact at joyful-together.com
Tue Mar 6 13:24:12 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

What a delightful and creative conversation we had earlier at the Tuesday OS Hotline!
I am glad I went (for the first time, will go again for sure :-) )

Six people, open-minded and open-hearted sharing. Loved it!

One of the topics we explored was - again - the question:

"What kind of world-wide gathering about the practice of opening space would each of us be eager to travel to?“

	.
	.
	.

(playful pause to allow for whatever you may guess as possible answers...)

	.
	.
	.

My dream meeting has to do with outside the box thinking and playfully evolving my/our approach to OST and how I/we can share it.
I’d love to make it almost irresistible! (to my ideal clients)

Some others from todays meeting may also share what they took away?!

Oh, to my fellow co-creators from today, and to anyone who cares to read further:

A fascinating thing happened. A newsletter popped into my inbox, which spoke exactly to aspects of what we explored together. When I looked at the arrival time, I saw with amazement:
It was 10 minutes before we ended our conversation. Like a universal contribution to our conversation...

"We humans have a tendency to create systems intended at one time to serve us, then forget we created them and take them to be reality. This is of course easy to do with many systems that were created long before we arrived, like our system of language for instance."

See the rest of this short article: 		https://facilitatoru.com/spirituality/misbegotten-systems/

Best wishes from Germany,
Marai

https://about.me/maraikiele <https://about.me/maraikiele>