[OSList] Good questions for a OS

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Jun 11 17:41:14 PDT 2018

Great question and great ideas and answers. I agree with most.
I try to stay out of the formulation but facilitate the group to come up with a formulation that they agree on.
I also use the ’does this turn you on’ test. Think I got it from you Chris Corrigan, years ago (thanks:)).
I rhink the theme is the most important ingredient to create an irresistible invitation - so the right people will show up.
Hugs
Thomas

Skickat från min iPhone