[OSList] Good questions for a OS

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:36:32 PDT 2018

Thanks for the wisdom and perspectives. All very helpful. Craig

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2018, at 3:59 PM, Harrison Owen via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org<mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>> wrote:

Peggy – I don’t have a copy of the “Users Guide” being now in Maine. But the words (from Chris Kloth) are vaguely familiar.  Ain’t claiming authorship – but might be….

Anyhow – Good Question? Something that sizzles and excites passion… for which there is no (present) answer.

ho

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854