[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 Registration

Kári Gunnarsson kortleggur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:07:59 PDT 2018

Dear OST-community,

WOSonOS 2018 Bridging the Divide: How are we meeting the challenges of a
changing world?

Place & Date: Reykjvík Iceland, October 22-24

Please head over to the registration page to read more and sign up:
https://events.artegis.com/event/WOSonOS_2018

We reserved a few hotel rooms in a hotel nearby and these are available on
the registration site, but many of us are renting an Airbnb or staying in
other accommodations close by.

Gamla-Bíó is our venue: https://goo.gl/maps/dDPdoV2jcZE2 ... The original
plan was to have the event in Harpa, looking at the price led to the idea
of moving the event to the close-by Gamla-Bíó. I am particularly happy that
we manage to do that and lower the registration fee in the process.

The local currency is ISK (Icelandic Króna), you will get about 105 ISK for
each USD $ dollar, or about 125 ISK for each € Euro.

The flight time to here from New York is about 6 hours, and from London it
is about 3 hours. Flights to Iceland are cheap.

With best regards,
The Wosonos 2018 Team