[OSList] OST facilitation technique: too prescriptive?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Jan 30 16:20:08 PST 2018

I do this all the time, not prescribing but requesting, and always
explaining that it's for the benefit of those announcing and trying to get
to the wall to post topics. It's a request for looking out for others. It's
removing an obstacle.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 17:49 Thomas Herrmann via OSList <

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
312-280-7838 (mobile)

http://MichaelHerman.com