[OSList] OST facilitation technique: too prescriptive?

Chuni Li chunili2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:48:01 PST 2018

Hi Dan,

"Please return to your seat after posting your session" is actually in my
script.
The fact that I say this doesn't mean chatting won't happen around the
market place. But I think it's fine to state this request out of respect.
What often happens is when it gets to noisy and people can't hear the new
announcements, someone will always shout out to quiet the noise.

Chuni

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <