[OSList] Thank you Suzanne (the movie) !!!

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Jan 30 14:42:45 PST 2018

We love you Suzanne Daigle!

Linda Stevenson, Tricia Chirumbole, Karen Davis, Kevin O'Brien, Mark
Sheffield & I recorded a short video to thank Suzanne for all her work
as a member of the Board of the Open Space Institute of the U.S.

We had a lot of fun making it. We showed it to those of you who came to
our Annual Membership online Open Space last December, and I promised my
fellow board members that I would embarrass Suzanne yet again by sharing
this with the OSList.

The video is a kind of Karaoke on top of "We are the World" that we
re-wrote as "We are Open Space". The music is shown over the beautiful
graphic recording work of April Doner.

If you want to see the short version (2.5 minutes) go here:

https://youtu.be/73i0-2s0laI

You won't miss any of our singing with the short version, but if you
really want to absorb April Doner's beautiful artwork, which is where we
illustrate Suzanne's contributions, watch the extended cut (6.5 minutes)
which you can enjoy here:

https://youtu.be/iIfJIRFdhp0

And it hadn't happened yet, so it's not in the video, but thank you
Suzanne for helping the 2018 Opening Space for Peace and High
Performance in New York this month being so awesome!

     Blessings!
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato