[OSList] Join me on Zoom for "Tech We Trust Open Space" this Thu, Fri, and Mon

Ben Roberts ben.roberts at charter.net
Tue Jan 30 12:34:04 PST 2018

Dear Open Space Comrades:

I'm excited to begin convening what I hope will turn out to be a regular
virtual Open Space engagement on technology that prioritizes our autonomy,
privacy and dignity. It's sponsored by the Digital Life Collective: a new
UK-incorporated cooperative whose mission is to research, develop, fund, and
support " <https://diglife.com/defining-tech-we-trust/> Tech We Trust."

Join us for one or more of the two-hour Zoom calls scheduled for this
Thursday, Friday, and/or Monday (see below for details). And please feel
free to share this invitation with others you believe might be interested as
well. You can share this email or simply direct people to
<https://diglife.com/open-space/> https://diglife.com/open-space/

The purpose of this Open Space is to provide:

*	Information about what tech is out there that we can trust
*	Guidance on how to navigate the tech we use but don't trust
*	Support for software or systems people are or would like to be
developing
*	Understanding the Digital Life Collective, and how we might support
its development
*	Whatever else YOU are passionate about!

RSVP or email any questions to  <mailto:ben at conversationcollaborative.com>
ben at conversationcollaborative.com.

Regards,

Ben Roberts

Conversation Schedule

*	Thu Feb 1, 4-6pm GMT/11am-1pm ET
*	Fri Feb 2, 8-10pm GMT/3-5pm ET
*	Mon Feb 5, 3-5pm GMT/10am-12pm ET

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/325772225

Or iPhone one-tap :

   US: +16699006833,,325772225#  or +16465588656,,325772225#

Or Telephone:

           Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current
location):

US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656

Meeting ID: 325 772 225

Outside the US?