[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 82, Issue 3 re: conflict, conflict resolution, avoidance and Open Space

Andrew Rixon andrew at babelfishgroup.com
Mon Feb 5 01:41:30 PST 2018

Great to hear from you Rob... and yes indeed - maybe those in Melbourne -
anyone who cares to - might let me know of their interest in a Yum Cha...

I can do the usual organisings once we find a suitable day...

Please send me an email off-list and I can co-ordinate.

Warm regards,
Andrew

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:46 PM, R Chaffe via OSList <

Andrew Rixon PhD
Director
Babel Fish Group
W: http://www.babelfishgroup.com
E: andrew at babelfishgroup.com
M: +61400 352 809
F: +61(0)3 8610 0162

*See our latest book:*

<http://www.communicatingwithrespect.com/>
An action learning approach for health professionals
<http://www.communicatingwithrespect.com>
Take your learnings to the next level with this 4 week online coaching
program <http://communicatingwithrespectonline2017.eventbrite.com.au>