[OSList] Wosonos 2018 in Iceland

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Fri Feb 2 13:20:12 PST 2018

That will be great, Barry 😊

JL

De: barry at paretorealtyllc.com [mailto:barry at paretorealtyllc.com] En nombre de Barry Owen
Enviado el: viernes, 2 de febrero de 2018 12:43
Para: World wide Open Space Technology email list <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
CC: JL Walker <jlwalker at terra.cl>
Asunto: Re: [OSList] Wosonos 2018 in Iceland

Juan . . . and I travel from Nashville to Reykjavik just to see you - well - and everyone else who comes :-)

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist

CEO/Principal Broker

Pareto Realty, LLC  <http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C> \pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\

The Vital Few

4012 Hillsboro Pike #5

Nashville, TN 37215

Office: 615-502-2080

Connect: 615-568-2123

BarryOwensBlog.com <http://barryowensblog.com/>

Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology

Opening & Holding safe space for people and organizations to self-organize around important issues and opportunities.

Invite - Listen - Love

Pareto Realty is a residential real estate sales firm that supports member agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.