[OSList] Wosonos 2018 in Iceland

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Fri Feb 2 07:43:26 PST 2018

Juan . . . and I travel from Nashville to Reykjavik just to see you - well
- and everyone else who comes :-)

*Barry Owen*
*Real Estate Strategist*
CEO/Principal Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC *\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\
<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
*The Vital Few*
4012 Hillsboro Pike #5
Nashville, TN 37215
Office: 615-502-2080
Connect: *615-568-2123*
*BarryOwensBlog.com <http://barryowensblog.com/>*

*Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology*
Opening & Holding safe space for people and organizations to self-organize
around important issues and opportunities.
*Invite - Listen - Love*

*Pareto Realty is a residential real estate sales firm that supports member
agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as
they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.*

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:56 PM, JL Walker via OSList <