[OSList] Is there experience in developing Open Space further in organizations and networks after the initial intervention

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:29:55 PDT 2018

Dear Kari,

probably, there are loads of such experiences.
One of them that found its way into "literature" you can see here
> https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Practicing-Open-Space-Our-First-Ten-Years-E-Book

(it was first published as Chapter 5 in "Meine open space Praxis" and
then as a stand-alone; its a short paper and in I think 5 languages)

Several of the participants have been parts of regional, european and
worldwide OSonOSes. In fact, there were several events focusing
especially on this experience. They were called "International
gatherings on InterActived Organisations" that took place in Krakow
(2002), Budapest (2005) and Istanbul (2006).

I am sending you a seperate email with the invitation to the Istanbul
event attached.

greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 06.08.2018 um 14:06 schrieb Kári Gunnarsson via OSList:
> Hi my dear open space family
>
> I wonder if there is experience in developing Open Space further in
> organizations and networks after the initial intervention and how we
> could, each of us, go about inviting this experience to participating in
> the next and future Wosonos events.
>
> Who are the people that want to explor how to develop the OST approach
> further in their organizations and networks? I think we usually call
> them sponsors!
>
> With love
> Kári

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 467 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 145 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation