[OSList] Is there experience in developing Open Space further in organizations and networks after the initial intervention

Kári Gunnarsson kortleggur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 05:06:07 PDT 2018

Hi my dear open space family

I wonder if there is experience in developing Open Space further in
organizations and networks after the initial intervention and how we could,
each of us, go about inviting this experience to participating in the next
and future Wosonos events.

Who are the people that want to explor how to develop the OST approach
further in their organizations and networks? I think we usually call them
sponsors!

With love
Kári