[OSList] Where does the name OST come from?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 8 00:18:02 PDT 2017

Dear Anna Caroline and all you lucky others in Amsterdam,

yes, Doris and Thomas got it right.

For a detailed account, see page 22 of "Expanding Our Now".

It was his friend Mahesh who introduced him to a bunch of journalists
gathered in Bombay after the Open Space event in Goa:
"This is Harrison Owen, the founder and practitioner of metaphysical
management and Open Space Technology. Harrison, would you please explain
this and describe what you actually do?"

Luckily, Mahesh got out of this without having been beaten black and
blue and OST stuck.

Knowing Harrison is still in dreamworld I am sending you this from our
time zone.

OST is simple, right, but once you get into the practice you find its
not easy. When that happens, it is comforting to know that there are
books such as "Expanding Our Now" to explore open space more deeply.
Of course, nothing beats practice!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 08.09.2017 um 00:17 schrieb Anna Caroline Türk via OSList:
> Dear Harrison and all OS Elders,
>
> can you please remind me how the name Open Space Technology came into being?
> Doris and Thomas recall an interview where I man in India added the word
> ‘technology’ - has that story happened?
> And where does the ‘open’ and the ‘space’ come from?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Love from a great OST training where we have people from 7 different
> countries and 4 continents.
> :)
>
> much Love
> Anna Caroline
>

> photo
> *Anna Caroline Türk*
> Mentor to Visionary Leaders
> +49 (0)176 248 722 54 <tel:+49 (0)176 248 722 54> //TruthCircles.com
> <http://truthcircles.com/>
> <http://www.facebook.com/truthcircles/>
> <http://de.linkedin.com/in/annacarolinetuerk>
>

> *DARE TO LEAD*
> *starting soon! *
> more Information here <http://truthcircles.com/dare-to-lead>

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 443 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation