[OSList] Love + detachment from outcome

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Sep 4 22:59:10 PDT 2017

Liebe Anna,

I know you will have a passionate involvement just as I have known you
with your training crowd.

In os speak its "fully present and utterly invisible" which translates
also into passionately present and unattached to outcome.

Love is it all the way down.

Hugs from Berlin
mmp

PS: And let the crowd know that there is a European Open Space Learning
Exchange in Iceland in November while the world crowd is gathering in
Taiwan. More detail can be had from Kari Gunnarson and Hróbjartur Árnason

Am 05.09.2017 um 01:36 schrieb Harrison Owen via OSList:
> Anna – I think you may have misunderstood – at least me. Un-attached to
> outcome (for sure), but PASSIONATELY attached to the freedom and
> dedication to those who search for such an outcome. They alone, I
> believe, will ever find the RIGHT conclusion for THEM.
>
> ho
>
> Winter Address
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> 301-365-2093
>
> Summer Address
>
> 189 Beaucauire Ave
>
> Camden, ME 04843
>
> 207 763-3261
>
> Websites
>
> www.openspaceworld.com
>
> www.ho-image.com

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 443 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation