[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 Iceland. 2020 Berlin Invited

Alan Stewart alanmstewart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:46:16 PDT 2017

G’day All

Lovely to hear of the great gathering in Tainan. Co-created wonder fully by Jane and her fellow ‘Spacers’.

Spirited indeed is what I sense.

And to see the faces of the lively participants.

Also to know of the invitation for next year from Kari and Co way way UpOver.

Looking forward.

Go well

Al (aka Alan) Stewart
Adelaide