[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 Iceland. 2020 Berlin Invited

Karolina Iwa karolina.iwa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 16:11:57 PDT 2017

congratulations and much love from california!
have been with you in spirit, dear jane and kári and the rest of the
wosonos 2017 bunch!

<3

karolina.

____________________________________
*karolina iwa*
social innovation
senior facilitator
blog <http://www.karolinaiwa.com> I twitter
<https://twitter.com/karolinaiwa> I l
<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/karolina-iwa/58/9b6/403>inkedin
<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/karolina-iwa/58/9b6/403>
+49 15774 932193

On 29 October 2017 at 13:14, Michelle Cooper via OSList <