[OSList] Morning News

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:58:46 PST 2017

Eleder,

No apologies necessary in our beautiful world of Open Space. Bravo Maria
and all.

I was entranced by the video, by the music, the hands, the feet, the body
language that tells more than words, the expressions, the energy, high
engagement and activity, from beginning to end...in the breakouts, in the
newsroom and everywhere.

Such a wonderful spirit of welcome as it begins, its spirit emerge before
our very eyes, preparing the room, the circle, the walls, making the
posters, seeing the people arrive in the circle and what follows which is
so familiar but never the same and never to happen again exactly with these
people in this special place.  The music so well chosen and the ending also
beautiful.

And best of all was seeing my dear friend Elder who I met in New York and
who left his indelible mark in me.

Suzanne xoxo

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 3:55 AM, Eleder_BuM via OSList <