[OSList] Morning News

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 00:55:27 PST 2017

Yaari, oslisters, hi!

I wrote two mistakes on my message, I´m sorry.

1. due to not knowing so good English: on the last part of it, I should
have written :

* ps: **here a smart video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=UFsGeX_ohXg> that Imanol,
a great friend and txalaparta
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=HdAE7_2G3Cc> musician
produced to show what happened in the first OS of the series we started
this year in Donostia, to which María referes.*

2. The video I mentioned was co-produced by both María and Imanol.

Sorry for my mistakes! All the time erring, all the time learning ;-)!
Anyway, both videos mentioned are still very good job and deserve a pause
for viewing ;-)

Thanks all in this quite cold day with a bright sky in Bilbao,

A big hug,

Eleder