[OSList] Open Space Outdoors

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu May 11 21:04:13 PDT 2017

Birgitt's story reminds me of a big OS meeting, 70+ topics on the "wall"
which was actually small panes of glass, as the space was a large open area
in the pool atrium of a giant, sprawling resort complex.  same thing, lots
of humidity overnight.  long soggy-ish pile of topics along the wall when i
arrived.

it's not exactly exotic or remote and wasn't even outside, but one hotel
had a habit of wiping the airwalls with furniture polish.  nothing would
stick to them.  finally, they brought out some 3' magnetic disks they used
to hang large banners outside.  they stuck so well to the wall we could
hardly get them off.  we used them to hold up long pieces of tape with the
sticky side turned out and stuck our papers to that.

chris corrigan and i proved once on bowen island that a bushy hedge and
some clothespins will make a workable wall, too.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
312-280-7838 (mobile)

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Birgitt Williams via OSList <