[OSList] Brett Wood Podcast

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed May 3 02:57:49 PDT 2017

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe

Van: OSList [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] Namens Jan Hoglund via OSList
Verzonden: woensdag 3 mei 2017 11:21
Aan: World wide Open Space Technology email list <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [OSList] Brett Wood Podcast

Harrison asked: What is this justification for this travesty?

There's no justification! But an organization's routine way of doing things is at risk when it begins to embrace life. The real power in the universe is creativity. When we serve creativity we get even more creativity. But creativity is not always welcome, despite slogans to the contrary.

Jan Höglund, Sweden

Blog http://janhoglund.eu

Twitter @janhoglund