[OSList] OST learning workshop, Vancouver June 1-2 2017

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 8 10:48:20 PST 2017

Greeting colleagues:

I’ll be hosting a two day deep dive into using Open Space Technology June 1-2 in Vancouver BC.  This is a couple of days that will be useful for new and experienced practitioners alike.

New practitioners will have a chance to use and experience the process, with good coaching and support from me and other experienced participants.

For experienced participants we’ll learn a bit of theory, and how to help clients and sponsors make a rationale for using OST, supporting good design of the invitation and the implementation options for OST meetings, and we’ll dive deeper into the personal capacities needed to host well.

Everyone who attends will receive a copy of The Tao of Holding Space.

If you wish to register, please do so at https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07edr41xxs4cbcc093&oseq=&c=&ch= <https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07edr41xxs4cbcc093&oseq=&c=&ch=>

There is a discount for teams and an early bird rate currently on offer.

Please feel free to share.

Chris