[OSList] S.O.S. - Principles in Slovak language needed

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jun 4 07:57:06 PDT 2017

Dear Sylwia,

having seen you introduce us to the process back in 2015 at the WOSonOS
in Krakow in 2015 I know everyone will have a great time tomorrow.

Hugs from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 441 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation