[OSList] S.O.S. - Principles in Slovak language needed

Sylwia Myszka via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jun 4 04:30:48 PDT 2017

Thank you everyone,

I have asked an old colleague of mine, who is Slovak (not OST practitioner
or facilitator) to translate the principles for me.
This is the version I will use tomorrow:

1. Whoever comes is the right people - Ktokoľvek príde, je tým správnym
človekom
2. Whatever happens is the only thing that should have - Čokoľvek sa stane,
je to jediná vec, ktorá sa mohla stať
3. Whenever it starts is the right time - Všetko sa začína v tom správnom
čase
4. When it's over, it's over - Keď sa to skončilo, tak sa to skončilo

The law of two feet - Právo dvoh nôh

Barry, if you could connect me with your contact, I would be happy to
consult the translation with her, so that we are sure we have a final
Slovak version in the community.

Have a good day! :)
Sylwia

*Sylwia Myszka-Szyszka*