[OSList] Public Contemplations on Anarchy and Power ... and the difficulty of boring meetings

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 10 14:36:06 PDT 2017

Jane – you may feel that you are not up-to-date of the LIST… And the issues you identify are current, essential, pertinent – and open lots of space for serious encounter. When invited (serious invitation) there are a massive number of colleagues who have been, are, and will be thrashing about in that totally rich swamp. I think of Kai Degner, used to be mayor of Harrisonburg VA – all those good folks in Berlin (Michael P. et al) who created spaces there… and Eastward. Then there is Mrs. Song in Beijing and more than a few scattered across Asia.  I recall people involved saying that some people talk about Democracy – And when you open space you DO Democracy. It is an old story and very new!

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854