[OSList] Save the Dates! 2017 WOSoOS in Tainan, South Taiwan. October 26-28.

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jul 1 22:27:37 PDT 2017

Dear Jane E. Lewin and Tainan Organizing Group,

thanks for the invitation and the date of our 25th WOSonOS.

I will spread the news in Berlin and surroundings.
First opportunity is our regular Stammtisch gathering tomorrow, July
3rd. All of you reading this: You are invited to join us for this local
gathering starting at 7pm. Here is where we meet
> https://www.kreuzberger-weltlaterne.com/

You and everyone else in the Organizing Group are welcome to include
yourself in the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
OS folks in Taiwan already in the Map can be seen here
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/TW

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 02.07.2017 um 04:05 schrieb Jane Lewis via OSList:
> Before more news, and background info etc comes out to register and see
> how easy Tainan is to get to from anywhere and what good flight fares
> are available late October and learn about all the other things you can
> do in Taiwan, and wonder why you never noticed this #1 place in the
> world for expats to live (seriously it was voted #1 place early this
> year), let me get some of the basic info out to you all.
>
> The Organizing Group is thrilled to be getting the simple space and
> details set for
> the 25th World Open Space on Open Space. It'll be another amazing 3 days
> of conversation that deepens and widens our understanding of the
> practice of open space in our lives and the world.
>
> Come join!
>
> WHERE
> It's in Tainan, south Taiwan.
>
> It'll be relaxed and quite amazing. In a sense, all of Tainan is our
> gentle fun host. It's the place everyone in Taiwan comes to chill out,
> linger over meals with friends, get lost in temple-lined photogenic
> inner alleys and recharge for whatever else is going on in life.
>
> VENUE
> We're meeting on the wide open bright 3rd floor of a building built some
> decades ago as a "holiday center" for engineers working in the nearby
> mountains to build Taiwan's first dams. When they needed a break from
> the mountains, and a taste of the city, this is where they came. There's
> 2 floors of guest rooms and the 3rd floor is a fantastic wide open open
> space space. Within a 5 minute stroll are a couple historical sites, a
> couple parks, a swimming pool, a professional sports stadium, a
> university ... and a lot more. A rental bike ride away is practically
> anything else you might want ... including the ocean for sunset.
>
> Dates: October 25 (evening reception), 26-28 (Thurs, Fri and Saturday)
>
> Stay tuned for more information, but ... save the dates!
>
> Your Tainan Organizing Group
> --
> Jane E. Lewis, PhD   柳 芝 蓮
>
> World Open Space on Open Space is in Tainan, Oct. 26-28, 2017. Come join!
>
> +886 (0)932 259 844 <tel:%2B886%20%280%29932%20259%20844> mobile, LINE,
> WhatsApp
> JaneELewis at gmail.com <mailto:JaneELewis at gmail.com>
> +886 (0)6 213 6817 landline
> HawaiiBreeze  Skype
> //

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 441 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation