[OSList] Now What?

Scott Gassman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jan 24 17:44:02 PST 2017

Thanks Harrison,

I enjoyed reading your piece on "Now What." Thanks.

i am sharing with you my son Benjamin's piece on the election.

http://brooklynrail.org/2016/12/theater/letter-from-queens-reflections-on-a-homegrown-disruption

Best to you,

Scott

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:09 PM, Harrison Owen via OSList <

Scott Gassman
IdeaJuice
(917) 951 - 0258
scott.gassman at gmail.com