[OSList] Skye One big Space Got Opened today

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jan 22 08:46:06 PST 2017

Skye… We had a few folks down here too (DC). Some small part of the out-of-towners (those from “away”) stayed with me. An honor and a pleasure! But I didn’t join them. Too old for that kind of stuff anymore. But it sure was exciting. Created lots of space. Now we’ll see what people do with it / in it ????

Harrison

Ps – Where did the Mainers gather?

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.