[OSList] Skye One big Space Got Opened today

Skye Hirst via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jan 21 19:31:57 PST 2017

In my small state of Maine,  10,000 of us joined, no professional
organizers,  women managed the traffic,  I saw few police,  every single
county had big groups attending, that means every persuasion,  no one told
anyone what to do or where to go, law of two feet seemed to apply with
everyone carrying their own agenda sign and on and on it went just like
someone had done a great job planning it all.  Yet,  it was simply, one
woman said she had to do something and "the rest is history. "    It was
amazing I hear something like 2.9 million marched today largest rally in US
history.

Today is truly a day for the history books. Women from all parts found
common reason - to go higher, and bring the world with them. Thank you one
and all who marched, where-ever and however you chose to do so. We are
marchin!  We are opening space big time. When the time is right,  and the
issues are urgent,  watch out, life just says,  let's do it, and we all
seem to know how.  Thanks Harrison for helping us to keep remembering this.

--
*Skye Hirst, PhD*
President - The Autognomics Institute

*"Nature ever flows, stands never still. Motion or change is her mode of
existence."*
*- Ralph Waldo Emerson*