[OSList] Research OST

David Osborne via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Feb 23 14:21:43 PST 2017

I find the concept of researching self-organization in human systems to
prove that it happens intriguing and I have no idea how one would approach
it since it's all self-organizing and I'm not sure the human perspective of
working / not working etc applies.

As I first read one off the posts I thought it's kind of like proving fire
is....then I realized hey.....there is a combustion point ...things that
accelerate of diminish fires...ways to start them etc etc.

I think a second part of the challenge is that self-organizing is like
gravity or electro magnetics in that it is invisible and we don't have a
way of measuring it that I know of.

These are my rambling musings and I'm interested in others perspectives.

Best to all,

David

*David R. Osborne*
Organization and Leadership Development

6402 Arlington Blvd., Suite 1120, Falls Church, VA 22042
703-939-1777   |   dosborne at change-fusion.com <cbellido at change-fusion.com>
  |   change-fusion.com

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Royle, Karl via OSList <