[OSList] Twist

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Feb 14 08:03:30 PST 2017

There is more than just this one twist (which is already more than just a “twist”).

Also:

-        Grouping of topics by the facilitator

-        Urging the conveners to have lots of passion (wonder why that would be necessary at all – could it be because of the “twists”?)

-        One facilitator per session – if there is one thing that I have seen to suck away the energy, it is this one.

Always difficult what to do. Whenever I encounter people who tell me “Nah, Open Space doesn’t work, I have done it and it was dull and boring” it always turns out to have been an Open Space with a twist. But there is nothing one can do to stop this – and after all, the law of self organization will always prevail in the end. So let’s just stick to our own truth and not waste energy fighting other’s truths.

Koos