[OSList] Twist

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Feb 13 11:39:49 PST 2017

Ah yes. Regain Control ! Somebody is always trying. But the big secret is that you really can’t do it. Fools’ Errand. It isn’t a question of the “integrity of the process,” morality, good form – Truth is, self organization rules. It’s the way things are. Yes, we certainly can clutter things up, slow stuff down, add a little twist or turn – but at the end of the day, The Agenda will be set by all the people involved. Now it may happen that The Agenda will be set and worked at the coffee breaks, in the “comfort rooms,” or on the ride home … all of which seem like a bad waste of time to me, to say nothing of energy and creativity. But people will do the strangest things.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854