[OSList] OSI-US 2017 Members & Beyond Meeting 11 Dec 2017

Allison mbody at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 11 15:18:13 PST 2017

Hi Harold,
Thanks for the meeting reminder, Harold and for running the meeting at a good time for me in Australia.
Sadly, I can’t seem to connect (I’m not very technology savvy).
Time to give up and do some gardening, I think.
I hope your meeting is delightfully enjoyable and I wish you all well.
Thanks for your contributions towards Open Space,
Allison Baensch.