[OSList] OSI-US 2017 Members & Beyond Meeting 11 Dec 2017

Tom Brown tgb417 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:59:41 PST 2017

Harold,

Can’t connect from my iPhone. Will be home shortly. Will connect in then. --Tom Brown tgb417 at gmail.com

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 5:44 PM, Harold Shinsato via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:
Reminder: The Open Space Institute U.S. Members & Beyond Open Space is happening in 15 minutes.

https://qiqochat.com/e/ yYYXKvjwyrYbqeEHgeZxRHdbY/ dOdqNOUybJUIcitXiTdZYBjiF [https://qiqochat.com/e/yYYXKvjwyrYbqeEHgeZxRHdbY/dOdqNOUybJUIcitXiTdZYBjiF]
Regards,
Harold

-------- Forwarded Message --------SUBJECT:   Re: OSI-US 2017 Members & Beyond Meeting 11 Dec 2017
DATE:      Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:34:43 -0700
FROM:      Harold Shinsato <harold at shinsato.com> [harold at shinsato.com]
TO:        OSLIST <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> [oslist at lists.openspacetech.org]

Thanks to the generosity of Lucas Cioffi we have an Open Space video platform via qiqochat.com which has been used for Open Space online with video and support for notes/proceedings generation in the past.

To join us for the Open Space Institute meeting, register with the link below before the event, and then come back to the link on December 11, 2017 - 6-8pm Eastern.

https://qiqochat.com/e/ yYYXKvjwyrYbqeEHgeZxRHdbY/ dOdqNOUybJUIcitXiTdZYBjiF [https://qiqochat.com/e/yYYXKvjwyrYbqeEHgeZxRHdbY/dOdqNOUybJUIcitXiTdZYBjiF]

Thanks!
Harold