[OSList] VB: Short report back - 2, 5 hours meeting (x-posted Genuine Contact list)

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Wed Dec 6 06:01:17 PST 2017

To me it looks like the outline of a creative process. Divergence, Place of Difficulty, Convergence.
The phase is the middle (difficulty, trouble or however you want to name it) is sometimes omitted (just divergence and convergence) but it is very important to recognize it and to practice being there. This is where the art of Holding Space is most needed. This is where we sit with chaos and instead of making sense by organizing/structuring/controlling, we allow sense to emerge.
This is what I see (and I like it). I don't know any Swedish so may be I am completely wrong ;-)
Met vriendelijke groet,
Koos de Heer

  5 hours meeting (x-posted Genuine Contact list)
Dear Bhav,

grafic showing a specific stretch of time form 5/12 to 14/12-

On the left 24 or so critters in red, violet, green, orange colors,
lined up fairly structured (all in the horizontal) in a triangular space
with two borders closed and the one to the right semipermeable.

In the middle between the two triangles a stretch  with a huge purple
swirl streaming towards the other triangle permeating into it.

The triangle to the right populated by 7 critters similar to those in
the triangle on the left.

A bunch of 4 broad, colored strands moving out of the right triangle

A note at the bottom for the phase between 5/12 and 5/14 with something
happening between those two days, I suppose in the purple swirl.

cheers
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 457 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation
Past archives can be viewed here: http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org