[OSList] Open Space and Introverts

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Aug 26 09:58:27 PDT 2017

Hi Ron,

I have encountered this opinion and agree that although it definitely is
not categorically true.

Im also introverted and not just slightly. I myself found personal
salvation in the control of my own engagement that I as an introvert really
need to thrive. If anything, open space can be even more beneficial for
introverts than others.

And it is also true that OST can be very difficult for introverts. And I
have had an extreme introverts flee my OST event once. And I have had
extroverts tell me we introverts don't like OST.

I love the question you raise. I have definitely enjoyed some OST events
more than others.

I look forward to others thoughts.

Harold

On Aug 26, 2017 12:19 PM, "Ron Quartel via OSList" <