[OSList] YES - IT'S ON - WOSONOS 2017!!

Chris Altmikus @ iDeA-Link via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Aug 13 02:28:25 PDT 2017

Hi there ?

Anyone who has already figured out travel and some economic options ? In particular out of Europe ? Do you fly into Taipei and if so, how do you continue to Tainan ? Flights into Tainan seem quite expensive by the looks of it …

Kindly    +   Chris

	Chris M. Altmikus
        Chemin de la Bovarde 37
        CH-1091 Grandvaux