[OSList] Come to NCDD Boston: Bridging Our Divides - October 14-16

Peggy Holman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Sep 17 12:11:30 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I want to give you a heads up about the upcoming National Conference on Dialogue & Deliberation <http://ncdd.org/events/ncdd2016> taking place in Framingham, MA this October 14-16.

NCDD has extended an offer to Open Space practitioners for $100 off the regular registration rate ($350 rather than $450).

Learn more about the conference at www.ncdd.org/events/ncdd2016 <http://www.ncdd.org/events/ncdd2016>, or register now at this link for the discounted rate: http://ncdd2016.eventbrite.com?discount=OpenSpace-Friend-Discount <http://ncdd2016.eventbrite.com/?discount=openspace-friend-discount>. The discount code is already applied when you use this link. (But register soon because the discount is good for just the first 10 people who use it!)
I find the NCDD conferences are a great place to connect with others doing community work and to introduce folks to ideas of self-organization who may be unfamiliar with its power to support communities to thrive.

The theme for NCDD Boston is Bridging Our Divides. The conference will bring together hundreds of the most active, thoughtful, and influential people involved in public engagement and group process work across the U.S. and Canada. They'll be highlighting the best of what’s happening in civil discourse and community problem-solving across the country — so come and share your work, meet new colleagues, and learn about the latest innovations in this vital field.

It’s always great to have an excuse to get together with kindred spirits!

I hope to see you in Boston!

Appreciatively,
Peggy

_________________________________