[OSList] peggy holman for prez!

Raffi Aftandelian via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 27 17:57:31 PDT 2016

This may seem a little random, if so- no harm in moving right along :)
Most years I usually write in the name of a spaceholder whose work I really respect for US president...it may seem a waste of a vote, but it's the best thing i figure I can do to take part in this exercise while standing in my integrity (yes, in my view- both HRC and DT promise different but equal harm to the world). (unfortunately, this also means that I can only write in the names of US-born people!)
So, again, I'm voting for Peggy Holman for prez (see link to photo of ballot)https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18572036/ballot.jpg
 So, based on my back-of-the-napkin calculations- if everyone else on the list who is reading this convinces at least a million people to vote for her between now and election day, she would stand a chance of becoming president!
happy voting!raffi