[OSList] OST for evaluation

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 1 08:11:57 PDT 2016

Dear Anne-Béatrice Duparc,

who is interested in this evaluation?
Who is paying you for facilitating the 3-hour event?

How could those (having the passion and the responsibility) find out
whether the open space approach is appropriate for contributing to their
evaluation?

Going through these steps, you insure that the decision for open space
is not yours but primarily that of the sponsor, the folks really in the
know about their situation. If the sponsor feels comfortable with it the
gathering has 95% of the support it needs.

Under the conditions above, the sponsor (or the group representing the
sponsor) is able to come up with the necessary framework for an open
space event (time, space, food....).

If in the process the sponsor finds that os it not an appropriate
approach (the 5 prerequisites are not in place, the time is too short,
etc.) you have made a contribution that the sponsor will not forget. In
other situations where he is pretty sure that the os approach is the way
to go you might get a call.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp