[OSList] OST for evaluation

Anne-Béatrice Duparc via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 1 07:21:06 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I was asked to facilitate an annual meeting (3 hours) which purpose is the evaluation of a series of events taking place every years. The evaluation concerns the organization of the events and the events itself, in order to know what went well, what did not and have some hints for the following season. The events are festival districts sponsored by the city but mainly organized by volunteers with some fundings of the city. They take place all around the city, with second hand good sales, music, cultural events, food. They are very popular but were downsized this year due to a diminished budget allocation.
I wonder if any of you has ever used OST for the purpose of making such evaluations. I really would love to use OST in this context, but I am not sure if it would bring the desired outcomes. Moreover an evening is a really short amount of time for an OST...
Thanks for any hints, Anne-Béatrice Duparc
00 41 76 378 69 98Accompagnatrice de processus participatifs